The program was aimed at youths searching for their first job in a time of economic crisis. We conducted an analysis to identify which skills youth job seekers needed to develop and based on that information a training and counseling program for young job seekers was prepared.
- 247 participants,
- implementation of a 3 stage program: Competences for personal marketing and entering into the labor market; Development of a work experience refrence model; Entrepreneurship and realization of youths’ entrepreneurial potential,
- 1 local career camp organized,
- 2 thematic outdoor meetings organized,
- consultations for participants conducted,
- preparing business ideas / models.
Municipality of Maribor
Role of Zavod PIP: