Named after the Greek goddess of peace, the project focusesd on mediation as a recommended tool for conflict resolution in Europe. The Andalusian Foundation Mediara from Spain, operating within the Ministry of Justice, held the coordinating role. Seven other partners from 5 European countries (UK, Italy, Romania, Greece and Bulgaria) participated in the project as well. The key objectives of the project consortium were: exchanging experience between participating countries and formulation of a communication strategy; improving knowledge and understanding of mediation and how to use it as an effective and cost-effective tool for conflict resolution and encouraging active listening and conflict reduction through the use of mediation to resolve conflicts before they escalate.
- experience transfer within the consortium,
- analysis of the mediation system in Slovenia (using questionnaires),
- communication with experts in the field of mediation,
- a FB page in the Slovenian language established,
- organazing information workshops and seminars,
- distributing information materials (leaflets, posters),
- sharing a promotional video.
15,440.00 EUR (Slovenian part)
European comission, DIRECTORATE-GENERAL for justice and consumers
Role of Zavod PIP: