About the project
Co-funding: European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication
Role of Zavod PIP: project management
- Personal, telephone and e-counseling on EU rights, policies and other current topics.
- EU publications corner where EU publications are available to the public
- More than 30 lectures on the EU per year at primary and secondary schools and universities.
- Preparing workshops in kindergartens, nursing homes and the Maribor employment office.
- Organizing international forums (Youth and their future in the EU – Active citizenship).
- Organizing public debates, round tables and lectures (on the topics of employment abroad, the future of the EU, consumer rights, EU content in schools, Internet safety, a career in the EU institutions, EUROPEAN SEMESTER – What is it?) How does the European Commission assess the situation in Slovenia?, the presentation of EURES and EPSO, etc).
- Organizing citizens’ forums (Future of the EU and young people, Youth and elections, environment and climate change, Active digital citizenship).
- Organizing activities in Europe Week (information campaign on possible scenarios for the future for Europe, media releases, European films).
- Participation in various events (ETM, Researchers’ Night, Volunteering Week, Children’s Week, Maribor Youth Festival, Mobility Week, Eco Week).
- Publications (“Europe in your pocket”).
- Talk to me (European Day of Languages).
- European Film Week (FTE).
Europe Direct Podravje finances European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication.