The project focused on encouraging youths to actively participate in democratic life at the local and EU levels. Within the project framework we established two committees, one at the local and the other at the EU level. The purpose of the committees was to work with decision-makers to help them create positions that would increase youth participation in democratic life and enabling them to create their own initiatives in the form of petitions. We encouraged collaboration and discussion, enabling participants to receive non-formal education, petition work and consultations with experts and decision-makers. We held lectures, workshops and consultations.
- 30 young people get involved in the work of the two committees,
- an initiative to launch e-elections as a supplementary electoral system (with adapted content also submitted to the European Parliament) was prepared,
- an initiative for introducing a compulsory turnout with positive abstinence was prepared,
- an initiative for introducing enrollment to University based on entrance examinations was prepared,
- an initiative to introduce a compulsory (paid) internship / internship as a pre-graduation obligation was prepared.
Approximately 5.700,00 EUR
EACEA (Erasmus + Program)
Role of Zavod PIP: